Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a week....

Tuesday morning I woke up and I had this terrible pain in my neck when I rolled over. I went to get out of bed and almost passed out becuase it hurt so bad. Luckily Brian's mom was planning to come over that morning to watch the girls, so Brian went and took me to the doctor. I pulled a muscle in my neck. They gave me pain medication and a lovely neck brace. I think Brian about rolled over in laughter when he came in and saw me in the neck brace. The medication that they gave me knocked me out for pretty much the whole week. I went on Friday and saw a massage therarpist and they did a massage for an hour just on my neck. That made things much better.



I was feeling really bad last week and Brian reminded me that God has a purpose for everything. I did catch up on a lot of rest. I am so lucky to have Brian's mom, Grandma and Aunt Jean help with the girls during the week.



Her is Nora looking at my neck brace...she was confused as to why I had to wear it.

No comments: