Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Miller farm house

Brian's grandparents are getting ready to move off the farm and into the cottages in Kalona. I took Molly and Sean down one morning to get some pictures of the house and get a few things. The farmhouse and 80 acres is going to be sold at auction on Nov. 11th. I had a wonderful lunch with his grandparents and Molly enjoyed playing with the kittens! It is going to be a change for them to move off the farm. Nita told me that she was glad that she could do the move with Daniel instead of one of them having to do the move alone. I know that it was tough to make the decision to move but I think they are wise in doing it at a time when they both are still healthy and can have each other for support.
Here are some pictures of the farmhouse.





No comments: