Friday, June 10, 2011

9 Year Anniversary

June 8 marked 9 years that Brian and I have been married. It is crazy how the time has gone by so fast and how much our lives have changed. 9 years ago we had no jobs, no kids, and no plans for either one! It is amazing how much of your life can change in 9 years. One thing that is true is that I am still madly in love with my husband and so happy that he chose me to be his wife. We are in such a wonderful place and God has blessed us in so many ways.
Our actual anniversary day Brian was out of town for work and Molly was super sick, and I am tired and pregnant! That is how life goes sometimes.We got to have a little get away a few weeks ago and then we went out for dinner the day after to celebrate.
Next year will be the big 10 and hopefully we can get away and celebrate on a beach:)

No comments: