Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hawkeye Game

Iowa played Northwestern today and it was a beautiful day so we decided to take Nora with us to the tailgate for awhile. In the morning Brian and her rode the train in and then I came a bit later when Ashley came to watch Molly. When I got there I took Nora to see the band and Herkey. She was so excited to get her picture taken with him! I told her that Brian needed to take her back on the train and she said, "no mom, I don't know what it looks like in there (the stadium) and I really need to see what is happening!" She really wanted to stay and I wish she could.
When she got to the tailgate her grandpa and made sure she had chocolate milk and a chocolate donut to eat for breakfast! Her grandpa knows what makes her happy!
So all that about the tailgate and the sad part was the Iowa lost against Northwestern 10-17. The quarterback got hurt during the first quarter and it was all down hill from there. The Hawks are now 9-1 and we head to Ohio State. Brian and I will be there next week with Andy and Lisa. It should be a fun game!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: