Sunday, October 25, 2009

We got the flu...

So the flu has hit Nora this past week. We came home from Branson on Wednesday and when we stopped to eat lunch Nora got sick. Brian and I both attributed it to the fact that we had eaten JUNK the whole week and Nora was not used to that kind of food. Then she woke up Thursday and was not feeling well. I was so bummed...it was her class picture day at school. She didn't have a temperature but then she started getting sick. I felt so bad for her. She didn't understand at all why she was getting sick.
I told her that she had germs in her tummy that made her sick. She said (after she got sick again)"Mommy, I know why I am throwing up, there is no hole in my tummy to get the germs out." She was sure thinking!
So today is Sunday and we took turns going to church since we don't want to expose anyone. I am away doing some school work. Brian said take a break..it could be a long week. Not that we already didn't have a long weekend! I hope Nora gets better. It is so hard to see your child sick. We pray that this virus doesn't get anyone else in our family!

No comments: