Thursday, July 2, 2009

Turning 30!

This weekend is a big Birthday weekend for both me and Molly. On Sunday I will turn 30! It really doesn't seem like I am 30, that seems so old. Brian said that he heard that now people will listen to me because I am more mature. I asked if that meant he would start listening to me. Then on Monday Molly turns one. It is amazing how fast the first year goes with your second child. I look back and think that the time has just gone too fast. So we are having a party on Sunday to celebrate...after it is over I will post some pictures. On top of all the birthday celebration we are also going to Crooked Creek to a Yoder family reunion. It is Brian's mom's side of the family that are mostly from Oregon and Indiana. Brian's aunt from Luisana is coming with her family and we haven't gotten to see them in a few years, I am sure we will have fun.
We have a busy 4th of July. I will keep everyone posted on how the birthday goes. Hopefully I won't be too depressed to blog.

No comments: