Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!!



On Sunday July 5th (my 30th) Birthday we also celebrated Molly's first birthday (that is on Monday). We had a party at our house with all the Miller family and a few friends. It was was wonderful weather and Molly enjoyed eating her cake and being able to have all the attention.

If you read the previous post I was not looking forward to turning thirty. The morning of my birthday I went into Nora's room when she got up and was laying and talking with her. I told her that it was my birthday that day. She said, "Oh happy birthday mom, can I sing to you?" So she sang (the cutest) happy birthday to me and then at the end she said, "You are the best mom ever". How could I not have a wonderful day after that?? I started thinking about being thirty and all the wonderful things I have in my life, like my husband and two daughters. I realized that I am very lucky to be turning thirty and all the blessing that God has given to our family. Thank you Nora for putting my birthday into perspective for me!

No comments: