Thursday, April 2, 2009

Weekend with the Girls

The last weekend in March my mom, Aunt Bev, Aunt Lena, Cousin Marlene (Lena's daughter) and Meg (Marlene's daughter) all game for the weekend to stay with us. Brian was a little overwhelmed with all the girls! They all came on Friday and that evening we took the little girls to ride the carousal at the mall (it was Friday free night), came home and ate, put the girls to bed and went in the hot tub. We had such a fun evening talking and relaxing. Then on Saturday we went to Kalona and ate at the Tuscan Moon. We hung out Saturday night, but it snowed, so no hot tub. Then they all went home on Sunday. I started to feel sick Saturday evening and by the time everyone left I was wiped out. I slept all day Sunday and then part of Monday. I had a really good weekend with all the girls and hope that we can do it again!! Nora loved playing with Meg and still talks about when we can see her again.

No comments: