Saturday, January 31, 2009

Clifford


My mom came to visit last weekend and we took Molly and went shopping. Brian took Nora and went to the Cedar Rapids Library to see Clifford. Nora is not shy and was excited to be able to hug him..over and over..and over and over.
We are working with Nora on taking showers and that morning my mom put Nora in the shower with her. When Brian took Nora to the library they asked what everyone had done that day. Most kids said they played or went to the park. Nora yells out, "I took a shower with my grandma!" Brian got a good laugh out of it.
It was a big day for her because she later got to go to Toys R Us and get a Dora umbrella. She MUST take the umbrella with her at all times, just in case it happens to rain. When I look back in the car she is usually under the umbrella.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: